I am always upgrading and fine tuning my collection, but also I grew older and my tastes change. For this reason from time to time I sell some of my guitars. Please consider that all of my instruments are in superb condition for the age, with the original case. I always keep, use and service them with the utmost care. Please note: I buy and sell guitars for pure pleasure of changing, I am not making money on this activity, I never did, if anything I lost when selling instruments whose market value had dropped. So you can feel confident.
Guitars for sale (page constantly updated)
- 1983 Adamas 1681-9 – € 2.000
Estimated shipping prices including pro packing
- Free delivery in Lombardy
- Italy € 50-80
- European Union € 80-120
- USA € 120-170
- Other destinations worldwide upon request
These quotes are based on previous shippings costs, include a professional packing and do not include the fuel surcharge (fluctuatione up or down are usually € 10-15). Please send an email indicating the full address for an exact shipping quote. Insurance usually costs around 1/100 of the declared value. Each guitar comes in the original hard case.
Payment: bank transfer in advance or PayPal (commissions to be paid by the buyer).
If are interested in one of the other Ovation guitars in my collection not listed here, feel free to ask anyway, I might agree to sell it. I am not interested in trading in other guitars, with the exception of the guitars mentioned in the paragraph “Guitars I am looking for” below.
You can take a look at the Ovation guitars that I owned over the years.
Guitars I am looking for
If you have one of the following guitars (should be very clean, no cracks, no issues, no mods, etcetera) and you want to sell it at a reasonable price, please get in touch.
- Ovation 1619-5 Custom Legend Paul Simon limited edition
- Ovation Adamas Q597
- 1989 Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton Blackie (serial E9….)
- 1989 Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton white (serial E9….)
- 1988 Fender Stratocaster Eric Clapton Torino red (serial E8….)
- 1962-1968 Gibson J-45 large pickguard, cherry burst. Early non-ADJ bridge preferred.
- 1983-2000 Martin HD-28 14 frets