One of the last of the DOC Milanese, born in Milan in the 1950s, humanistic studies, son of a scholar of Milanese culture, dialect and history. Good food and wines lover. After a productive career as a journalist, I am now an entrepreneur in publishing. I know and love my city, which I have seen grow along with me. Now that I have more free time, I have chosen to devote some of it to my town, as a tour guide in Milano, to help visitors get to know and understand it better.
I have traveled the world extensively and also know and love American and Chinese culture. Thanks to the part of my family living in the California, I can keep my English fluent and have a clear idea of the most interesting aspects of Milano for a foreigner tourist.
Why I am your best tour guide in Milano
- we can start the tour from your hotel or residence or any other place of your choice in Milano;
- I propose tours, not schedules, so even if the expected time is up, we will complete the program you have purchased;
- I will provide all the information you need to eat and drink well in the rest of your holiday, avoiding the places aimed at the less discerning tourist;
- if you have booked a tour with me, you can feel free to text me for any information and clarifications (restaurants, destinations, travel, etc.) to make your stay in Milan more enjoyable;
- the indicated prices include taxes. I do not accept tips, so the price shown is final.